Tuesday, July 6, 2010

free at last!!!

well ladies and boys i know that i have been like a shitty parent that locks their child in the car while they go shopping on a hot sunny day, but i am back to roll the window down a crack.

i have been preparing for my next show, which i hope will be the biggest and best yet.

there is no name for the show yet, but i have been thinking that "get yours" might be a good name. there really is no thinking behind the name so don't bother.

today i hung out with my art consultant from england named 'mr.ransom'. he challenged me to turn one of my sketches into a painting. he was very precise with his instructions when he gave them to me. i told him that i would follow them as closely as i could.

so here we have step one: create a fucked up background.




the.child

1 comment:

  1. I would put this as a print on some tights. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete