Saturday, April 10, 2010

shooze! pt.2

here is my first post in my series about the shoes that i have in my collection.

today we have the jordan 1 red army. these are some of my favorite joints and only come out on sunny days. they have red suede on the toe and on the sides of them. the toe is red leather and the swoosh and inside of the shoe green is velvet. the laces are green, red and black, at first i was planning to change the laces to white or black but they kind of grew on me.


i likes these so much that i decided to do an oil painting of them. it took me a long time to finish it and i killed my self working on the details.


on another note "return of the waxxx" is coming up on saturday the 17th, it will feature hip hop cover art from albums, remixed into my style of drawing. sadly the laser engraved records didn't really work out the way we had planned so we had to move on to a different idea.

check it out here -------> http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=113951331948832

i will try my best to post some pics before the show starts to let everyone get an idea of what we will be showing that night.

the.child

1 comment:

  1. SIIICCKKK Painting!!!

    Man.. Are you doing more oils? I want to see more of your oils!

    ReplyDelete