Thursday, May 28, 2009

Me and stuff...

Its been a long time since I have made a post, so I am writing this to the two people that come here each week to let them know that I am still alive and still painting and drawing. Today I will give a little info on the previous posts. I am what they call a sneakerhead, I love shoes and will do almost anything to get my hands on the ones that I want. The idea for a lot of my recent paintings comes from my love for sneakers and of retro shit like 80's movies, cartoons, music...basically whatever I think is funny or cool. The ideas behind the pictures are different superheros wearing Nike Dunks. I drew the characters with the shoes on and I gave the shoes new colorways to match the colors of the superhero. Its was a small idea that is growing and I am getting excited about, because the possibilities are endless. That's all for today but I will be back soon with some new shit for the peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment